- 2,992 guest rooms, including 224 suites
- AAA Four Diamond Award winner
- 4 Keys (2010) – Green Key Eco-Rating Program
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Business Center
- Concierge Desk
- Three outdoor pools: a classically designed Lagoon Pool, a Wave Pool and a Lazy River
- More than 30,000 square feet of meeting and conference space
- 8 Dining outlets
Map & Directions
- Start out going east on Wayne Newton Blvd.
- Wayne Newton Blvd. becomes unnamed road.
- Turn slight left toward "Return to Terminals/Parking/Swenson/Tropicana."
- Stay straight to go onto S Swenson St.
- Turn left onto E Tropicana Ave/NV-593 W.
- E Tropicana Ave is 0.2 miles past E Colby Ave
- Turn slight right onto S Las Vegas Blvd/NV-604 N/The Strip.
- S Las Vegas Blvd is 0.4 miles past Koval Ln
- Turn slight left onto Rue de Monte Carlo
- Turn right.
- Arrive at 3770 S Las Vegas Blvd.
At Monte Carlo, we have both valet parking and self-parking available.
All play and no work makes for a very boring Las Vegas experience. We're kidding, of course, but that doesn't mean working can't be a pleasant endeavor—especially at Monte Carlo. Our Business Services offer everything you need, from state-of-the-art equipment and flexible conference rooms to an experienced staff to assist you. The following services are available for a small fee:
- Boarding Pass Printing
- Shipping: UPS, FED-ex, USPS
Hours of Operation: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm Daily
For more details about our business services, please call +1 702 730 7265 or email us at Businesscenter@montecarlo.com.
Our Bell Desk can assist you with a wheelchair when you arrive. There is a $15 per day charge for regular wheelchairs. Advance reservations are not required. Motorized wheelchairs are also available. For more information, please contact our Bell Desk at +1 702 730 7290.
We offer High Speed Internet access in our rooms. This amenity is included in the daily resort fee. For more information call +1 702 730 7245.
Our Concierge Desk is skilled in dining reservations, show reservations, transportation requests, Spa & Salon appointments, booking golf tee times, recommending gift ideas, floral arrangements and assisting with any other requests you may have.
If you are a guest of Monte Carlo, please contact us so we may help you plan a marriage proposal, wedding, anniversary celebration, birthday party, bachelor/bachelorette party, a romantic dinner for two, or any other special event you may desire. Please contact the Concierge Desk at: +1 702 730 7010 or email@example.com for assistance.
Shuttles are available to and from McCarran International Airport. Other transportation options include taxis, limousine service, the City Bus, and the various connecting trams and walkways between Strip resorts. Our Concierge will be happy to assist you with any of your transportation needs.
Several companies offer shuttle service to and from McCarran International Airport (approximately $7.00 per person one-way). Shuttles are located out door exits 7-13 by baggage claim. Return shuttles run from Monte Carlo to the airport from 6:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Reservations are recommended for airport returns after 6:00 p.m. Our Concierge can assist you with the arrangements. Taxi service to the airport costs approximately $12 to $15 one-way.
Sorry, pets are not allowed. Our Front Desk or Room Reservations staff may assist you with kennel locations. Service animals are allowed.
Under 21 Policy
You must be at least 21 years of age to gamble or consume alcoholic beverages in Nevada. You must be at least 21 years of age and have a major credit card to reserve a hotel room at any MGM Resort International property.
Check-in Time: 3.00 PM
Check-out Time: 11.00 PM